Wanting to invest in original UGG boots is a wise decision, but there are multiple fake UGG boots available these days and unless you have information on how to differentiate between these two there are chances of you getting cheated. You get what you pay for, following this, if you intend cringing on the money factor and opting for UGG boots you are assured you are provided with the fake ones. With extensive craftsmanship and authentic material used in original UGG, there is no way you can get this at a cheap price.
Ensuring Original UGG Boots:
Spotting the fake UGG boots gets easier if you follow some tips listed below:
- UGG Australia boots which have the label of ‘Made in China’ are the original ones available, this is because the company, Decker’s Outdoor Corporation who have been the original manufacturers of UGG boots is in China. The label reading ‘made in Australia or New Zealand’ is the fake UGG.
- The bottom of a UGG boot which is flat is the fake one as the original ones have either an embossed or a raised bottom. The raised bottom should not be a high heel, but it is a registered trademark design of original ugg as manufactured from the host countries.
- The Care booklet which comes with these boots is white in color with UGG Australia embossed. Besides this, it is square shaped. The fake ones are available in silver with bad quality prints. The booklet of the fake ones has pictures which are scanned and printed and thus not as clear as the original ones.
- Authentic boots of the UGG are never shipped in bags with the UGG print. You also find that with the original UGG boots you will not find a bag with ‘snow boots’ printed. No flag is printed on the original ones and there are no labels which are pinned or attached in any way to the originals.
The Fur, Soles and Labels Will Tell You Everything About Original UGG Boots:
- Opting for the black UGG’s you have a black label and a black sole but not so with the fake ones. These have a brown label and a tan sole.
- The fur in the original boots has a feel which is thick and soft with a color which is creamy. The grayish whitish colored ones with a plastic-like a feel are the fake UGG’s.
- The soles of the fake boots are rigid making it difficult to bend. This is not so with the original ones. The originals have thick soles of almost ½ an inch; the fake ones have a thinner sole.
- Real UGG’s tend to stretch and mold to the size of the wearer. This means you need to order one size smaller. If the UGG’s you have bought fit your foot exactly means you have been offered the fake ones.
Buying Original UGG Boots: How to Get An Idea Of The Originality Of Brand and Quality?
A careful research is what is required when you decide to purchase original UGG boots. As mentioned there are chances of you buying the fake ones and paying price for the original ones. Find out where the original ones are sold and check out the authenticity before you take the plunge. These boots are a costly affair and leave no scope for chances.
A little time spent with the right effort taken, UGG boots are worth every dime spent. You have multiple websites offering these shoes but not all are original and this is what makes all the difference. It is better to wait rather than be sorry.