Hopper balls are not just meant to sit and bounce on to have fun; there is more than fun factor to it. These days the hopper ball is occupying quite some space in the gymnasiums and for valid reasons. These balls are effective ways to improve on the cardio endurance, strength, balance and it can remove any form of muscle pain. Doing exercises with hopper ball is a type of freehand exercise, and it does not injure you in any way. You can easily do these exercises on daily basis and it can decrease your fat level effectively.
Use in wall squat with hopper balls:
With the power move you can use the quads to work. For this you should stand 3 feet away from the wall keep the shoulder apart and the back should be to the wall. You need to place the ball between the lower back and the wall and slowly squat down until you get approximately 90 degree on your knees. As the ball moves from the lower back to the shoulder blades you can use the ball to support your back.
Doing hamstring curls by hopper balls:
For this you need to lie on the floor and keep your arms perpendicular to the torso. You need to keep your lower calves and heels rested on the ball.
- Now you need to engage the glutes and your abs and lift your hip up the floor. You will feel wobbly and for that you can take support from your outstretched arms.
- While exhaling you need to slowly bring in your knees towards your hip and while doing this the heels are resting on the ball in flat position.
- Now pause in the same position and inhale and again straighten your legs. In order to get maximum benefit from this exercise you need to keep your hips up most of the time.
Ball lunge exercise
In this set you need to place the ball behind the body when you stand and then put your one foot in top down position on the ball. Now step the other foot about 6 inches and then bend both your knees in a deep lunge. Here you need to make sure that the knee of you front foot does not go over your toe. This move will help you to test your stability and strength and will help you work with it and increase the two qualities. Here you need to make sure that you are doing in proper form and so you need to do as much as possible as long as you are in proper form.
Top benefits of bouncing in fitness
- Bouncing can be calming and alerting and it supports the self regulation. It works according to the needs of the nervous system of a person.
- It helps to improve on the lower body proximal stability and weight shifting in order to get the best benefits.
- It helps to provide proprioceptive input to the lower joints and the spine and this works out to be a calming and organizing effect for the body.
Hopper ball exercises help a person to enhance stamina and it also improves the lymphatic system of your body:
It helps to support a person get attention to the task and improves the cognition.
- This is meaningful exercise, there is a purpose to it and it all comes with fun to the person.
- The movement helps the auditory system process of a person.
- It helps the lymphatic system of your body with the proper drainage and circulation as well.
There are a wide range of benefits you get from the hopper ball in exercise and so make your exercise fun and effective with the use of hopper ball.