More than just a grooming space, a bathroom is one of the most important areas of a house. It’s a place of relaxation and maintaining your own hygiene. So, it’s very important to take care of it properly. Every equipment in the bathroom is fitted to play a particular role. These appliances like automatic showers, heated bathtubs, etc help us to relax after a tiring day.
Shower screens are the new trend, and people are developing a taste towards this ultimate equipment for the best showering experience.
In This Post, We Will Discuss Few Advantages Of Installing Shower Screens.
- People start their day in the bathroom. So, it only makes sense to install shower screens that are pleasing to the eyes and gives a view worthy of your first look of the morning. Anesthetic look in the morning is a great way to start your day.
- Apart from the appearance factor, shower screens are useful. They help to keep the majority of the bathroom dry by limiting the water flow to the screen area only. That also reduces the chances of any bathroom accidents of slipping over the floor.
- Also, you can freely use any music system that is Bluetooth or voice-operated without having to worry about ruining them and enjoy your little personal concert in the bathroom.
- You can ditch those shower curtains which are accident-prone.
- On top of it all, shower screens reduce the chances of water clogging and if you have enough space, you don’t need to have a separate laundry room and can get a washing machine fitted in your bathroom as well.
- Limiting your shower to an enclosed space makes the rest of the bathroom look more spacious. You can manage a lot of bathroom appliances that way without worrying about ruining them with water.
- This can also be very effective for people who have claustrophobia if they get a clear or transparent glass shower screen.
- Alternatives to shower screens like shower curtains are available in limited sizes and designs. With the screens, you can get a variety of them and even get them custom made.
- These screens are very long-lasting and require low to none maintenance as they grow through a number of processes during the manufacturing to make them durable. This saves the cost of repairing that often damaged bathroom door or shower curtain rods.
- Shower screens provide a number of options to choose from even with their material and finish.
- You can have a frameless or door framed screen.
- You have the option of choosing from transparent, opaque or translucent screens.
- You can choose your personal hardware to go with it.
A lot of new shower technology requires a separate space for the installation and you can get them installed anytime you want or get them upgraded if you have a shower screen. This saves a lot of the cost of renovations.
Of course, these are not the only advantages but just a few to list. You can get more information about them from a professional. These shower screens are becoming more and more popular these trends and have become somewhat of a trend among the new designers as they are very efficient when it comes to space management. Projects like mini-homes are a success, thanks to these screens. Also, you won’t need to change your bathroom tiles that often because a majority of it will be saved from the water flow.