Deciding to opt for a caravan is a fantastic idea, but investing that wee bit more and investing in a luxury caravan is a better idea. As we know caravans are exciting, adventurous and a home away from home. So, why not opt for comfort and class when opting to buy these. Small things included in a caravan can be termed luxurious as these comforts are not available in all the caravans. A spacious washroom with the required facilities, a fully equipped kitchen and a real washing machine are some of the luxuries offered when you decide to buy a luxury caravan.
Manufacturers of Luxury Caravans:
You can find multiple manufacturers of luxury caravans, each of them offering different luxuries for their customers. Before making a choice of a specific one you can follow the tips listed below. These tips ensure that you are provided with the different options.
- Some well reputed manufacturers offer their customers special customization with the luxury caravans for sale. These customization cover interior materials, flooring according to your choice, appliances and equipment.
- Look for a luxury caravan with LED lighting. The apt lighting can iron out the shadows cast by light sources which are strong. You can also ensure that the caravan has one or two sky lights.
- You can opt for luxury caravans with slide-out walls, offering the required space. There are caravans which have two slide-out walls with one being in the bedroom and one in the living room. This additional space makes all the difference to the levels of comfort.
- Listed below are the required appliances a luxury caravan should have.
- Electric refrigerator and freezer
- Front or top loader washing machine
- Hot water system
- Toilet which is ceramic bowl
- External speakers, preferably marine grade
- 3g Wi-Fi hotspot
- External shower with both, hot and cold water
- Slide out kitchen and barbecue
- Caravan traction mover
- Stone guards, body armor and plating
Maintenance of Luxury Caravans:
For getting maximum benefit from your luxury caravan it is advisable to opt for routine maintenance.
- Exterior Panels: Twice a year the panels need to be washed with the shampoo you use to wash your car. For additional protection you can even add a little of car wax to the shampoo.
- Preventing Dampness: The curtains in the caravan should be left open to ensure the free circulation of air. You can even think of placing bowls of salt in the room. This absorbs the dampness and keeps your furnishings safe.
- Gutters: To avoid blockage, it is advisable to get a professional to clean out the gutters. There are chances of the water freezing in the winter months.
- Chassis: This needs to be inspected regularly especially if you are located close to the coast.
- Gas: Make sure the bottles of gas are put off when you are not using the caravan. You also need to ensure that the orange pipe is changed on a routine basis.
- Water Supply: The water, which is the main need must be switched off so that the water does not freeze in the pipes during the winter months.
- Under the Caravan: The air vents under the caravan need to be free of any blockage. Any dampness due to the blockage here can lead to the growth of mold. if you are opting to buy a luxury caravan, it is advisable to conduct a thorough research so that you get the caravan which is not only luxurious but sturdy too. An easy way to go about this is to search online. There are multiple manufacturers of luxury caravans for sale listed here. Compare the reviews and ratings before you choose a specific one.