“Flowers are just flowers”, one may argue. The same could be said of Birthdays. The fact that flowers are just flowers is reality, but there is more to it. It has got the power to refresh one’s day, make someone feel loved, it is cherished by the receiver, and tell a thing or two about the sender. Women are more open-minded when it comes to birthday flowers as a gift option, but on the other hand it could be a challenge if you are to send a bunch of flowers to a man.
So, the million-dollar question is what kind of flower to send to someone especially if they are thinking of their birthday in mind. The variety that is available at your disposable can make a simple task look way too complex, let’s look at some options.
- Sunflowers – If these are available where you live, it’s a bright option to pick from for birthday flowers. These flowers are intense and will unquestionably rejuvenate up the moment no matter what’s happened throughout the day. They represent unconditional love and will fit anyone that you have in your mind. If it’s the day they were born that they’d like to remember of another special occasion.
- Lilies – Are attractive flowers, they also give a striking feeling. They represent wealth and joyfulness and are a thing that will suit the birthday flowers. These can be a bunch of its own or it could easily be mixed with other flowers too. A mixed bouquet along with a box of chocolate will delight anyone that you love and cherish.
- Orchids – It’s a deal gift especially for a special occasion. These are not the romantic sort of flowers and will be treasured by the celebrant. This one can fit anyone since it does not matter what age they are. Male, females, friends or even co-workers can be gifted with a wide range of orchids. Another thing with this choice is the variety and exotic nature of these flowers; it can be the perfect choice for someone you’ve not stayed connected with.
- Irises – These flowers make a good compliment and are generally availed during sprig time. Irises are found in plenty with many types of them being available – Japanese’s, Siberian, Louisiana and the Wild Iris. Best to buy these when they are buds. This way the recipient gets a good opportunity to see these flowers blossom and cherish its beauty.
- Bunch of Freesia – The strong scent of these flowers alone can make the day. The aroma of these flowers will fill the room, and then it’s just not the one celebrating, but all the guests who will benefit from this lovely creation. It’s good to get the colors that matters the most to your loved ones accurate. Then select the freesias accordingly, or you could also ask the florist to suggest the colors and get their tips on it too. The lasting scent of these birthday flowers will remind the receiver that you valued their bond.
At a time when people could send customized gifts from shopping online and then just having it shipped over, with the many opportunities to send just a box of chocolates, or a delicious baked cake. A bouquet of flowers will make the difference between the gifts and the gift.
These days it’s not hard to get birthday flowers to get to a person. Get yourself online and look up a shop that closest to the person you’d like these to reach. That way you ensure that the birthday flowers are mostly fresh and not damaged too much in the delivery process. Also ensure that they are delivered on time.